NiX - Noobs In Epix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NiX - Noobs In Epix

NiX and friends of NiX forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exog

Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic: Empty
PostSubject: Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic:   Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:14 am

Back to top Go down
Angrr

PostSubject: Re: Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic:   Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:24 am

Fantastic work, that piece of film is good for so many occasions Smile
Back to top Go down
Odinni

PostSubject: Re: Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic:   Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:16 pm

hehe it is freaking uber.
Missed your call Ben, but lets hook up again soon.
No clue what is was about, but if it meant "come to London and drink your brains out", I am in!
Back to top Go down
Angrr

PostSubject: Re: Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic:   Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:07 pm

That is certainly on the cards, but not until I'm able to drink Sad Bloody stomach is super fucked at the moment thanks to a very stressful time at work. Got that behind me though, and at least a couple of weeks to kill before I start a new role so I'm doing some game organisation meantime (no contract work worth toffee), see what we can get going PvPish before another game worthwhile playing starts.

PvP class balance is a horror right now but the PvE is a laugh, raids will be drunken insanity and PvP is quite enjoyable, the 5v5 I've done so far shows great potential but it still very class dependent. Lake Wintergrasp is a slide show when you have more than a raid per side, but I've been organising up to two raids in the zone at once some times. The Raid Leading is so trivial currently, I was talking with Bokkle a few days ago (who won't darn well join, starting his own alliance guild) and a reoccuring theme is how beneficial the game becoming more casual has been for those interested in PvE gameplay but mostly in the competition that PvP offers.

Now I have to get ready to stand out in the cold with Sarah helping sell her art, I really need to invest in a laptop with a serious battery life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic:   Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets start this subforum off with some internet magic:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiX - Noobs In Epix :: Darkfall Online-
Jump to: